Facebook ads, sales pitches, cold calls. Does the thought of doing all of that make you want to curl up in a ball?
There is another way to find clients, a better way, a more respectful way, and that’s what Dale and Kyle are talking about in today’s podcast episode.
They dive into how to create an impact and gather a tribe, without using stereotypical marketing tactics.
- 4:30 – Why the way you’re marketing needs to change
- 6:00 – Are you going to keep doing what you’re doing?
- 7:15 – Why empathy is important in marketing
- 9:45 – Tip: feature members of your tribe or bring others in
- 15:00 – How to find out what your tribe needs
- 17:00 – Audio/Video vs Written/Photo
- 22:15 – Incorporating the whole family
- 23:55 – The Ripple Effect
- 24:50 – Growing your tribe through this time
- 31:00 – How to handle being scared of doing these new things
- 35:40 – Right Here, Right Now – catch up on what Dale and Kyle have been up to
You can use the player above to listen or you can click one of the links below:
- Android phone? Google Podcasts
- Apple phone? Apple Podcasts (previously known as iTunes)
We’re on a bunch of other platforms too. Just search ‘Lead Your Tribe’ in your favourite podcast app.
- Join the Lead Your Tribe Community Facebook Group
- Dale’s Healthy Minds Positive Vibes Summit
- Related episodes of The Trainers Tribe Podcast:
- YouTube Channels to check out:
- Dale Sidebottom
This episode originally appeared here.